Enter 16 Digit Code
If you have access to a 16 digit code enter it here.
For security enter the patient date of birth.
NOTE: scanscan provides access to the image dataset only
Registered medical practitioners with a scanscan account can search everywhere at once with patient consent.
This saves time chasing results, reduces repeat testing and allows the patient complete and instant control of their privacy settings 24/7.
To apply for an account please email email@example.com.
Enter the patient date of birth.
Intentional misuse of confidential patient information will be investigated in accordance with the Australian Government Privacy Act 1988. Your IP address is 184.108.40.206.
Please adjust your browser settings.
This site requires Cookies and website data to be enabled.
A session id needs to be stored to facilitate secure access.
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to Safari.
2. Tap Block All Cookies to turn it off.
3. Click the Try Again button below.
1. From the Safari menu choose Preferences ...
2. Click the Privacy icon.
3. For "Cookies and website data" select "Allow from websites I visit".
4. Close the Privacy window and click the Try Again button below.
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Menu > Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
4. In the "Cookies" section, choose Allow local data to be set (recommended).
5. Click Done, close the Settings tab then Try Again.
1. From the Tools menu, select Internet Options ...
2. To enable session cookies, click the Privacy tab.
3. From the Settings section of the tab, click Advanced.
4. Locate and click the checkbox next to Always allow session cookies.
5. OK to close settings then click the Try Again button below.
1. Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
2. Scroll down the settings and click on View advanced settings button.
3. Under Cookies, select Don't Block Cookies.
4. Close the Edge browser completely and try again.
5. If that doesn't work use a different browser like Chrome.
Open the settings for your browser and allow cookies